Shortcut is hiring an Account Executive
We are Shortcut Advertising, and we are looking for new colleagues. Intelligent colleagues, talented colleagues, fun colleagues. Colleagues that are hand raisers, radiate energy and are dedicated to making great work for our clients.
We are the agency of contentement. An agency of happy colleagues, making great work that generates great results, making our clients happy. What clients? Infino, Agoria, Ivago, VUB and Voka are only a few of them.
We are digital and innovation-driven, turning intelligence into magic.
And we are no advertising mogul, but a cosy, independent agency in the vibrant heart of Brussels. You could be a part of that.
What we expect from you as an Account Executive:
– 1 to 2 years of experience working as an account within an advertising agency, or similar in another communication function. (if you leave school and are looking for a job, it will be just tougher but not impossible to convince us )
– Trilingual (NL-FR-ENG)
– a sense to work with both traditional and digital communication channels. In fact, project and client management is what you adore, but you know your way around in the campaign tools of Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc.
– a hands-on and no-nonsense mentality to push campaigns and projects to a higher level
– a drive to execute the work in the best possible way & the brains to see pitfalls and opportunities
– strong communication skills that allow you to make a difference, both internally within the agency (you get things done) as externally at clients (clients trust and/or love you)
– a team player: being ‘we’-oriented, not ‘me’-oriented
– a good sense of humour and a way to see things in perspective
– play as hard as you work
What we can offer you:
- Being part of a talented gang of creative people with a desire to make compelling work
- Challenging and inspiring projects & clients
- A learning environment to grow your talent and skills
- A digital-oriented communication environment that builds on the strength of creativity
- A fixed contract
- A salary (yes, you’ll get paid) coming with a package of extralegal advantages
Interested to join Shortcut Advertising? Apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Do it fast, because we hire fast.