Communication officer chez Tirlemont
Raffinerie Tirlemontoise, est une référence dans l'industrie alimentaire belge. Chez nous, tradition et innovation vont de pair : depuis 1836, nous produisons du sucre de haute qualité à partir de betteraves cultivées localement, tout en travaillant chaque jour à un avenir plus durable.
Afin de renforcer notre team de Tienen, nous recherchons un.e
As Communication Officer you are responsible for executing marketing and corporate communication with the main focus initially being on social media activities for our brands and corporate channels. You report to the Communication Manager. Your main activities are the following:
- assist and guide the marketing manager in choosing the right social media strategy in line with marketing objectives: dare to experiment with new social media tools and apps and draw clear learnings from these trials
- organize and lead internal communication activities via different channels (intranet, newsletters, …) and optimize the communication content. Develop new internal communication channels and tools with the relevant internal partners.
- reinforce corporate external communication for a wide range of topics, including sustainability. When needed assist in drafting press releases and/or audio-visual communication scripts
- support the organization of external and internal events (such as national fairs, job days, management days…) together with departmental support staff
- create and execute an overall social media plan with the right KPI’s and in line with the briefing and objectives. Keep content up to date and creatively select and develop new content in close cooperation with the different departments (such as marketing, HR, Raw Materials) and with external stakeholders.
- make a final evaluation of a communication campaign with regards to performance vs KPI’s, draw learnings and suggest optimizations for upcoming social campaigns
- understand relevant market trends & consumer needs
This is a truly challenging and interesting overall communication role in which you can contribute a lot to the further strengthening of our marketing and corporate communication. We shall only consider candidates who already have about 5 years of relevant communication experience and who possess a very flexible personality as well as excellent copywriting skills. Candidates should furthermore possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. communication, marketing, journalism, languages) or equivalent through experience, and 5 years of experience in digital communication
- Excellent verbal and written editorial skills in Dutch, French and English is essential
- Strong knowledge of MS 365 and social media is important
- You are a team player, motivated, dynamic, hands-on but with a healthy dose of diplomacy and maturity
- A sharp and agile mind who is eager and capable of learning continuously
We offer you
- An exciting and multidimensional communication function with genuine responsibility in a company that was founded more than 180 years ago
- An attractive remuneration package including a company car
- A dynamic working environment where team spirit, initiative and commitment are appreciated
- An opportunity to grow in the domain of marketing and corporate communication and gradually take on more communication responsibilities
For further information about our company, check our website www.raffinerietirlemontoise.com.
Apply by sending your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Gert Olefs at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 during weekdays and Saturdays from 3 pm to 10 pm. Your application will be treated quickly and with all discretion.
Earliest Possible Start Date:
Contact: Belin, Marie-Pierre: https://suedzucker-gruppe.dvinci-easy.com/fr/p/raffinerie-tirlemontoise/jobs/72687/communication-officer