As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
As CRM Marketeer you will be part of the Brand, Marketing and Communications department. You will report directly to the BMC leader and work closely together with the other colleagues of the team.
The CRM Marketeer is responsible for managing the CRM system on a day-to-day basis, thus ensuring EY can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to details and have analytical thinking skills.
- You will be in charge of maintaining an accurate CRM-system and ensure that all the required information is captured in the system.
- You will work in close collaboration with different stakeholders within our company to make sure that they use the CRM effectively.
- You will be the driving force behind the training and coaching of colleagues, making sure the CRM is understood by new and existing users; and this way aiding the system to grow and evolve.
- You will be the SPOC for all demands and requests related to the CRM, thus providing partners with reporting and performing analyses.
- You will create and update training manuals, policies and procedures with regards to the system.
- You will set up (and follow up) a communications policy regarding the clean up of our CRM
- You will be in contact with our offshore team to coordinate data clean up, analysis and importing / exporting demands
- You will identify areas of improvement and translate them to clear processes and best practices
- You will be responsible for operational execution of mailings with varying complexities and sizes (develop, target, execute, analyze)
- You are the proud owner of a Bachelor or Master degree and have minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing or administration role. Experience with databases or CRM is a must.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are a true Excel expert.
- You have a good knowledge of marketing and sales processes and workflows.
- You are a hands-on problem solver, you don’t see problems but answers.
- You are able to develop and maintain good relationships and work with senior level executives.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French + English.
- But overall: you truly believe data is king
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Contact : https://careers.ey.com/ey/job/Diegem-CRM-Marketeer-1831/870633101/