Design Manager – Belgium (Junior Level)
S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals. S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations!
S4M is looking for a Design Manager based in Brussels.
You will report to the Country Manager and your role will involve:
- Design and develop creative ad formats, with Adobe suite and S4M Ad Builder proprietary platform;
- Apply and respect customers’ brand identities to mobile ads;
- Layout and design ads;
- Master constraints and limits required within mobile environment development and creation.
- Basic fundamentals of HTML5 and CSS3 integration are mandatory;
- High level on photoshop required and good knowledge of the Adobe suite;
- Basic fundamentals of animation;
- Minimum one year of agency experience;
- Professional English mandatory;
- Experience working with major national and international brands.
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school;
- Digital and mobile first profile
- Found of digital and aware of the last trends in mobile development;
- Passionate about mobile design and UX;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced advertising agency environment;
- Team Spirit, rigorous, polyvalent, and independent.
Required elements to apply
- website / portfolio;
- cover letter.
Applications without those elements won’t be considered.
Care: We are fair to all. We act transparently, responsibly and sustainably towards people and the planet.
Invent: We take risks and put ourselves to the test. Our products are unique and challenge the status-quo.
Succeed: We help you succeed. We set the bar high, work together and commit to delivering an outstanding product and achieve excellence every single day.
At S4M, we are committed to diverse and inclusive hiring and to promoting equal opportunities throughout our processes and beyond. Our offers are open to everyone, regardless of origin, gender, religion, disability, etc. Do not hesitate to apply!
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Design Manager Brussels”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.
Click for more information