Experienced PR Consultant
Coopr is a Benelux communication agency with offices in Antwerp and Rotterdam. We are looking for reinforcement for the Belgian team to grow further. Your degree or years of experience don’t define you, we also look at your personality, drive, energy and passion.
- Day to day contact with clients, journalists and influencers;
- Helping your clients with their communication challenges;
- Drive publicity for your clients. Come up with creative angles and pitch stories;
- Manage your own PR campaigns in collaboration with your colleagues;
- Monitoring and reporting so you’re always aware of what happens in the world of your customers;
- Creating content including press releases, social media posts and internal communications;
- Brainstorm and write integrated proposals, assist in new business pitches.
- Are hands-on and strive for the highest quality. We work for absolute premium brands such as Netflix, Takeaway.com, innocent drinks, Domino's Pizza and Thalys so professionalism is key;
- Easily build and maintain relations with different stakeholders;
- Are creative, curious and bring positive energy to the table;
- Have excellent self-management skills. You can schedule your own work and take responsibility for everything you do;
- Are a good communicator. You inspire us with new ideas, you think critically and you communicate transparently with colleagues and partners;
- Know how to express yourself fluently in French (priority), Dutch and English.
- Offer the opportunity to work in an agency that is still in full growth. You can make a real difference in our team and grow together with us;
- Work with a lot of freedom. You plan and schedule your own work as long as it's in the best interest of Coopr and its clients. You can work in our office in Antwerp, in a coffee bar or at home. We offer unlimited vacation days and flexibility to optimize your work life balance;
- Offer a competitive salary and other benefits.
Are you interested or curious about the job? Email us at email@example.com.