We are hiring!
(Key) Account Manager
The (key) Account Manager will be responsible for the happiness of our customers. In this role, you will Manage a portfolio of our key accounts. You will- develop, maintain and expand positive relationships with existing agencies / direct clients. To ensure a world-class experience for clients, you’ll take a consultative approach, providing strategic and tactical digital media advice.
Your activities include:
- Client management; you will advise clients with a clear understanding of the objectives, KPIs and targets
- Build great reports and case studies to showcase and share our expertise
- Brief and guide the creative designers, making sure all the wishes and requirements from the client are clearly understood
- Proactively initiate new initiatives and projects
What we’re looking for
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You are comfortable working in an ever-changing environment
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients - they should be your biggest fans!
- You’re insanely well-organized with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You are passionate about building a career in digital media
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth startup environment
- Min 2-3 years experience working in digital advertising
- Mastering the French language is a plus
Jimmy’s develops and executes campaigns for media agencies and advertisers that want to reach kids, youth, young adults & parents in the Benelux. This includes social media campaigns, online advertising campaigns and brand activation campaigns. What makes Jimmy’s unique is that you are able to work with many A brands in the market such as The Walt Disney Company, Nintendo, Spin Master, Universal Pictures International, Mattel, LEGO, Turner and many others. At Jimmy’s we highly value team-spirit so we regularly do lunches, dinners or other fun activities together.
Is this you? We are looking forward to meet you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 10th of february 2023