Reports to Marketing Director
Direct reports: Digital Marketing coordinator
As a marketing coordinator you are responsible for the 360° marketing plans for Sony movies in theaters in Belgium and Luxemburg. Your responsibilities include de following tasks:
- Build and implement the B2C and B2B marketing/release plans for the theatrical releases in the Belux, including advertising, promotion, publicity and trade marketing in line with the company int’l strategy and taking the local specificities into account. Submit plans to Marketing Director for approval before execution.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, manage, negotiate & optimize promotion & advertising budgets (media, online, publicity, tie in and media promotions), manage marketing materials
- Analyse & optimize media campaigns performance, in close collaboration with the media agency
- Develop & implement publicity strategies in line with the communication strategies, in close collaboration with the publicity team
- Develop & implement promotion strategies (media and tie in promotions) in line with the marketing strategy, the film positioning and the target audience.
- Manage, organize and supervise digital marketing coordinator day-to-day activities. Create a positive and efficient collaborative work environment.
- Report to the producers on marketing strategies & operational plans and contribute to maintain/increase a professional approach towards them. Prepare marketing plan reporting documents for Int’l
- Manage and coordinate all marketing related 3rd party partnerships: media agency, , online partners, media, potential 3rd party promotion partners…. Make sure to provide all partners with sufficient & relevant information to enable them to provide efficient plans, be engaged in the product and work with a positive drive.
- Develop, control and finalize budgets.
- Organize and coordinate events like avant-premières, stunts, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to optimize opportunities & performance of plans. Coordinate trade marketing with sales manager.
- Make post mortem analysis of plans and results and use experience for future plans
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and developments being relevant to the activity: media information, competition trends, marketing opportunities, marketing trends, online, …
- Provide support for any other marketing related tasks upon request and according to the department needs
Passionate about movies and marketing
Some years marketing experience on client or agency-side
Dynamic, decisive and vigorous
Communicative team-player and hands-on problem solver
Stress resistant and flexible
Trilingual : French/Dutch/English
Send your resume at BE_info@spe.sony.com