Sony Pictures Releasing Belgium is op zoek naar een Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Working closely in collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Director to ensure a successful local theatrical launch: from assistance to marketing strategy conception to briefing local agencies and material coordination with international colleagues and local agencies.
- Translate / localize global marketing strategy to local market standards
- Update owned digital media channels: movie website, social media channels,…
- Paid online marketing strategy in collaboration with the agencies across all digital touchpoints
- Execution and follow-up of local marketing strategy in collaboration with the local agencies
- Evaluation of all digital marketing efforts in relation to the campaign KPI s : reach, capping, impressions, cost,…
Qualifications and / or Experience Required
- “Can do”-attitude and hands on mentality
- Bright, enthusiastic, proactive and keen to learn
- Must be friendly and outgoing, have excellent interpersonal communications, be a team player, and be able to get on well with other people.
- A first creative / media agency experience is very welcome
- Basic knowledge of the online / digital marketplace, with experience in running online advertising and PR campaigns
- Social native: you understand social media, organic and paid media. You are an active Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat user
- Bilingual French / Flemish and fluent English – both writing and oral skills (level: advanced)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Computer proficient
- Analytical skills
- Well-organized with a great attention to detail
Let’s discuss and apply now via the red “solliciteer nu” button here below, we are really looking forward in meeting you!
Surf naar Vacature.