At Duke & Grace, we seamlessly combine strategy, creativity and technology, with bright minds delivering excellent results for top clients. In order to bring our projects to the next level, we’re currently looking for a project manager. Looking for a job where you can both keep an overview as well as dive deep in client projects? Read on!
What your future may hold
- You will manage project teams consisting of various expert profiles (UX-architects, designers, developers, strategists, marketeers,...) who work together in order to deliver high-quality projects, resulting in happy clients. Each of your colleagues are an expert in his/her field, with a heart for digital. Thanks to you being on top of your game, you’ll make sure your team does not have to worry about anything and can focus on what it can do best: delivering top quality.
- You will be responsible for scope-, budget-, and time- management. You keep track of deadlines and deliverables. Your organizational skills let you manage multiple projects at the same time.
- As part of a client team you will be constantly challenged to see the bigger picture: the clients. You work in tandem with the client service manager, spotting opportunities at existing customers.
- You are the SPOC for your projects, and will use your excellent communication skills in order to make sure everyone’s always on the same page and up to speed.
- You’ll grow beyond your day-to-day experience. Peer coaching and your professional growth plan are taken care of! Daily learning opportunities will be within hand's reach.
- We provide great working conditions and a tailored package of benefits, such as meal vouchers, insurance, internet- and smartphone, company car,...
What you have today
- Relevant experience in project management; leading digital/web development projects for (big) clients. You are a master in time- and budget management.
- A pro-active, stress resistant, flexible, problem-solving attitude that helps you to finish projects and meet deadlines.
- A critical thinker and an eye for detail to challenge the team and deliver quality.
- The ability to spot risks and mitigate them before they actually happen.
- A human-focused team player & project spoc who is able to encourage & understand the needs of the internal team, the client & third parties.
On top of that, this would put you at the top of our dream list:
- You have experience with project management frameworks such as scrum/agile.
- Next to digital and webdev, you have an interest in branding & campaigning projects.
- You have experience with project management tools such as JIRA and Yadera.
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.