Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As Program Director, you lead delivery across an integrated program – coordinating a team across multiple media channels and campaigns including; content origination, video, long copy, production design, CRM, digital, bannering, events, social.
You have responsibility forecasting resource and revenue against annual and quarterly client scopes, as well as work with the client service, strategy and creative and production departments within the agency, other Wunderman Thompson and WPP agencies and preferred partners.
You will also head up a team of Program Managers, lead casting and resource discussions and provide leadership, guidance and escalation for live projects, and drive discussions on process improvements through facilitating wash-up reviews.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Partner tot the Account Director in operational delivery for your clients.
- Senior client engagement on approach, process and delivery matters
- Ongoing assessment of risks and issues and identifying operational and organisational process improvements
- Provide delivery oversight ensuring the correct processes and checks are in place
- Approver of all SOW’s for full campaign deliverables, or task orders for smaller projects
- Providing leadership on all delivery and financial matters across your team
- Setting up and maintaining relationship with group technology partners and 3rd parties
- Oversee the resourcing function across your account; ensure staffing decisions align with overall project profitability, contribution margin and agency growth targets
- Forecasting freelance PM resource requirements
- Develop team members through coaching, mentoring and career development.
Who you are
We are looking for a team leader but also someone who has a ‘whatever it takes’ mentality and willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Meticulous attention to detail but able to communicate at Macro, Miso and micro levels
- Depth of financial acumen around revenue and forecasting
- A proven track record (7 – 10 years) as a program or project manager operating at a senior level within an agency.
- Depth of experience in Integrated, multi-channel campaign development and execution
- Operational experience across various tech systems (e.g DAM, Workflows, PIM, CRM, AEM)
- A leader who can facilitate and drive change.
- Breadth of experience in project management tools and methodologies (certification an advantage)
- Integrated understanding of the creative process, digital, print, and content production
- Manage client relationships on delivery and provide clear and well-structured communication
- Educate project and account teams on financial impact of decision-making
- Solution focused across delivery processes
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages debate and teamwork
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career